At Oakhill Church School we are very proud of our uniform and logo and expect all children to follow the rules with regard to the uniform policy.
Our main uniform consists of the following items:-
- Navy school jumper/cardigan with logo
- Navy polo shirt with logo
- Grey trousers/skirt/shorts/pinafore dress
- Navy & White Summer Dress
- Grey/white socks or grey tights
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
Our PE kit consists of:-
- A house coloured polo shirt with logo
- Navy jogging bottoms or shorts
- Suitable trainers
Long hair should be tied back with a plain hairband (no large hair accessories permitted)
Oakhill Church School has a preloved uniform shop available to all children. Please contact the office for more information.
Children in receipt of pupil premium may apply to the school office for financial support with the cost of uniform.
Uniform is available from the National Schoolwear shop, 23 Broad Street, Wells (01749 670000) or Notice Me Logos, 4 High Street, Shepton Mallet (01749 938060). It is also available via My Clothing online uniform shop.